Plug and play CO2 Cryo Jet (switchable DMX), with hose, fitting, and 20lb Co2 tank ready to use within minutes. This package comes with the following:
- CO2 Jet units with attached quick connect fitting and base plate for mounting (Normally $844 + $30 for fittings)
- 15′ foot (5 meters) long high pressure CO2 Cryo Hose with attached quick connect fittings (Normally $200 + $30 for fittings)
- Brass fitting (to connect hose to CO2 Tank) (USA, Canada, Mexico, South America) (Normally $10)
- 20lb Co2 Aluminum Siphon Tank (Normally $225)
- 3 Pin DMX Cable (15 foot long) (Normally $20)
- Power Cable
- Manual, Safety Guidelines, and FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Co2 Fitting Tool
- 3 Additional Washers
- 15 DAY OPERATIONAL WARRANTY ON CO2 TANK
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST OPERATIONAL/MECHANICAL DEFECTS
- Timely Customer Service via phone, text, and email.
NOTE: The CO2 Tank ships empty. CO2 liquid is not included in this sale.
Normally this same package costs $1359….you get everything above for just $979 SAVING you over $380!!
This is a great starter package for any mobile DJ or production company. Included is a custom 20lb Aluminum Co2 Siphon Tank! With the siphon tube, you do not have to turn these tanks upside down as you normally would with others the same size, PLUS they are yours to keep! Simply get them refilled and never have to worry about getting the wrong tank again! The hose and CO2 Jet listed here have quick connect fittings already installed so you can easily disconnect the hose from the CO2 Jet when not in use. Electricity is required for this package. Simply connect the hose to the CO2 Jet and the other end of the hose to your CO2 tank. Then connect your DMX cable to the CO2 Jet “In” jack and the other end to any DMX 512 controller, and your ready to go! On this unit, the DMX Switch allows you to turn DMX “on” (to use with DMX 512 controllers) or “off” to use as a standard CO2 Jet (controlled using a power switch where as the on/off ability comes from power being applied to the unit). The ideal DMX controller to use with this unit is one with a “Flash” button (button that only send signal when held down), similar to ones used for strobe lights and fog machines. This CO2 jet shoots a 25′ – 35′ high stream which is about 5′-7′ wide! These CO2 jets are used in stage productions, nightclubs, bars, live performances, concerts, haunted houses, special events and much more. They are similar to a fog machine but do not linger like fog or set off smoke alarms. The CO2 dissipates immediately after coming out of the jet so the cloud vanishes seconds after the user stops spraying.
For this product page each hose length is 15 feet. If you desire a longer hose, please contact us through this product page or at: [email protected]
For a FREE Co2 info pack, more pictures, custom inquiries, or questions please email us at: [email protected]
Custom options may include but are not limited to:
- Custom Colors on Nozzle or entire unit to include: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, White, And Fluorescent Colors which are UV Reactive (Glow in the Black-light)
- Longer hose: Any length just specify how long!
- Quick connect joints where the hose meets the tank
- No quick connect joints where the hose meets the CO2 jet
- Multiple hoses with quick connect joints (specify length of each hose)