These units look similar to others online but are modified extensively to give a much higher output and incorporate different internal parts to offer options not available on other devices.
- 4 CO2 Jet units with attached quick connect fittings and base plate for mounting (Normally $3636 + $120 for fittings)
- 4 15′ Foot (5 meters) long Hoses with attached quick connect fittings (Normally $800 + $120 for fittings)
- 4 Brass fittings (to connect hose to CO2 Tank) (Tank NOT included) (Normally $40)
- 4 3 Pin DMX Cables (15 foot long) (Normally $80)
- 4 Power Cable
- Co2 Fitting Tool
- 3 Additional Washers
- Manual, Safety Guidelines, and FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST OPERATIONAL/MECHANICAL DEFECTS
- Timely Customer Service via phone, text, and email.
NOTE: The CO2 Tank and CO2 are NOT included in this product page. You WILL need to purchase these separately for any CO2 gun to work.
Normally this same package costs $4,796….you get everything above for just $2,789 SAVING you over $2,000!!
The hose and CO2 Jet listed here have quick connect fittings already installed so you can easily disconnect the hose from the CO2 Jet when not in use. Electricity is required for this package, which connects to any standard US 3 prong wall outlet. Simply connect the hose to the cO2 Jet and the other end of the hose to your CO2 tank. Then connect your DMX cable to the CO2 Jet “In” jack and the other end to any DMX 512 controller, and your ready to go! On this unit, the DMX Switch allows you to turn DMX “on” (to use with DMX 512 controllers) or “off” to use as a standard CO2 Jet (controlled using a power switch where as the on/off ability comes from power being applied to the unit). The ideal DMX controller to use with this unit is one with a “Flash” button (button that only send signal when held down), similar to ones used for strobe lights and fog machines. This CO2 jet shoots a 20′ – 30′ high stream which is about 4′-6′ wide! These CO2 jets are used in stage productions, events, bars, live performances, concerts, haunted houses, special events and much more. They are similar to a fog machine but do not linger like fog or set off smoke alarms. The CO2 dissipates immediately after coming out of the jet so the cloud vanishes seconds after the user stops spraying.
For this product page the hose length is 15 feet. If you desire a longer hose, please contact us through this product page or at: [email protected]
For a FREE Co2 info pack, more pictures, custom inquiries, or questions please email us at: [email protected]
Custom options may include but are not limited to:
- Custom Colors on Nozzle or entire unit to include: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, White, And Fluorescent Colors which are UV Reactive (Glow in the Black-light)
- Longer hose: Any length just specify how long!
- Quick connect joints where the hose meets the tank
- No quick connect joints where the hose meets the CO2 jet
- Multiple hoses with quick connect joints (specify length of each hose)